Friday, March 18, 2011

Guess what i got in the mailbox today? My amazing Panasonic lumix LX5!!!

I am sooo happy to have gotten this very wanted camera today! It’s amazing how fast the shipping was. I was not expecting my cam until next wednesday. So that was a total surprised when i saw this little package on the stairs. 
I knew immediatly what it was... 


My exceptional, fabulous and oh so fashion Panasonic Lumix LX5!! TaDaaaa!




It is a gift from my lovely boyfriend Zee for my birthday (thank you!). Funny thing is, I’m not born in March at all (I am born January 29)! But thats how long it took me to find the pearl that is gonna fit all my photography needs. Compact and super great quality picture with the power of an slr but small enough to fit in my purse (even if my purses are usually oversized!). For all the cameras that i saw, it was almost impossible for them to reach such a range but the LX5 did the split! I will develop all the awesome features in my next post, i am too exited to even think right now! The camera battery is actually charging, so i am waiting until it properly charges to finally try my baby out! 







Tonight  when we will go out for st patrick’s day this will be a perfect occasion to try some night/low light/inside shots. That is actually what made me choose the LX5 over the Lumix TZ10, because it has such better optics for low light. 

See you soon with some awesome new pics! ;)











Je suis troooop contente d'avoir reçu ce ‘oh combien désiré’ appareil photo aujourd'hui! C'est incroyable comme l'expédition a été vite. Je ne m'attendais pas l’appareil avant mercredi prochain. C'était donc une totale surprise quand j'ai vu ce petit colis dans l'escalier.
Je savais tout de suite ce que c'était ...
Mon exceptionnel, fabuleux et tellement ‘fashion’ Panasonic Lumix LX5! TaDaaaa!
Il s'agit d'un cadeau de mon chéri Zee pour mon anniversaire (merci!). Le plus drôle, c'est que je ne suis pas née en Mars du tout (je suis né le 29 Janvier)! Mais c'est le temps qu'il m'a fallu pour trouver la perle qui allait répondre à tous mes besoins photographiques. Compact et faisant des photos de super grande qualité avec la puissance d'un reflex, mais assez petit pour tenir dans mon sac à main (même si j’ai toujours des sacs très grand). Pour tous les appareils que j'ai vu, il était presque impossible pour eux de parvenir à embrasser les deux côtés, mais le LX5 a su faire le grand écart! Je développerai toutes les impressionnantes fonctionnalités dans mon prochain post, je suis trop exciter pour être à même de penser maintenant! La batterie de l'appareil est en train de charger, donc j’attend jusqu'à ce qu'elle soit chargée correctement pour enfin essayer mon bébé!
Ce soir, sortir pour la St Patrick, sera une occasion idéale pour l’essayer de nuit / avec faible luminosité / à l'intérieur. C'est effectivement ce qui m'a fait choisir la LX5 sur le Lumix TZ10, parce qu'il a la meilleure optique en cas de faible lumière.
A bientôt avec de nouvelles photos! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...