Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunshine in the rainy San Fransisco? Kandee Johnson!!

copyright Kandee Johnson

Today after my breakfast, I went to check my email and read some blogs. One of my favorite for a loooonnng time (since she started) is the blog of the make up artist Kandee Jonhson. (http://www.kandeej.com/). 
And to my surprise, I discover that a had a chance to meet Kandee, in real life....! yeah! Well let me tell you why. The most of the time I’ve been reading her blog I was in France, oh yeah I’m french by the way. So basically I had not even thought one second, that i can ever meet her one day (due to the fact that she leave around L.A.). 
Buuut......Here it is! 



copyright Kandee Johnson






She is coming in San Fransisco tomorrow!!!! And guess who is in San Fransisco right now?! Me! yeah!! i can’t believe that I had the chance to meet her in person! I am sooo exited! This is amazing!
If you too, you’re around the San Fransisco Bay area and want to meet Kandee (or me ;P), let me tell you more about the event:
WHERE? It is organised by the San Francisco Union Square Levi’s store 
WHEN? This Saturday, March 19th
WHO? Kandee will  be the special guest and all of you with all your curves!
WHAT? Levi’s Calling All Curves event 
Hope to see you tomorrow!!



Aujourd'hui, après mon p’tit déj, je suis allée vérifier mes e-mails et lire un peu de blogs. Un de mes préférés depuis trèèèès longtemps (depuis ses débuts) est le blog de la maquilleuse Kandee Jonhson. (http://www.kandeej.com/).
Et à ma grande surprise, je découvre que j’ai la chance de rencontrer Kandee, dans la vraie vie....! youhouh! Bon, laissez-moi vous dire pourquoi. La plupart du temps quand je lisais son blog, j'étais en France - oui, je suis française en fait. Donc,évidemment, je n'avais même pas pensé une seule seconde, que un jour, je puisse la rencontrer (en raison du fait qu'elle habite autour de Los Angeles).
Mais voilà......Ce jour est arrivé!
Elle vient à San Francisco demain!! Et devinez qui est à San Francisco à l'heure actuelle?! Moi! Trop supra mega cool! Je ne peux pas croire que j'ai la chance de la rencontrer en personne! Je suis trooop impatiente! C'est fou!
Si vous aussi, vous êtes vers San Francisco Bay Area et que vous voulez rencontrer Kandee (ou moi ;P), laissez-moi vous en dire plus sur l'événement:
OÙ? Il est organisé par le magasin Levi's de San Francisco Union Square 
QUAND? Ce samedi 19 Mars 
QUI? Kandee sera l'invité spécial et vous tous avec vos formes!
QUOI? Levi's Calling All Curves event
J'espère vous voir demain!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...